Nanocrafter full

Expelliramus

So while playing around the nanocrafter last night I ended up making too much Nitrogen overnight (12.5Kl ) so that there is too much to move to any size container. This now renders the nanocrafter useless as it will not take any new recipes until it is emptied of the last run. Is there anyway to purge or trash all that Nitrogen? or if not is there a way to wipe my avatar and start over again?

Thank you but no luck, it does nothing when you right click it with any combination. I was able to move a different queued item in its place and once it finished and put into my inventory it locked up the crafter and the completion time below say 12 hours. Looks like a bug report now.

Nanocrafter.png

7 minutes ago, Expelliramus said:

Thank you but no luck, it does nothing when you right click it with any combination. I was able to move a different queued item in its place and once it finished and put into my inventory it locked up the crafter and the completion time below say 12 hours. Looks like a bug report now.

Nanocrafter.png

As Gases are free to make, just grab it from your inventory and drag it outside the inventory window to delete it. Unless you don’t have it yet, then just get a container and link it to you, use it as receiver or move everything on your main inventory to the container. This should free up space to get it.

10 hours ago, Expelliramus said:

Yeah sorry, I misunderstood your problem.  Definitively looks like a bug. My suggestion would be to sell some T1 ore and get a Container M that is big enough to clear up the queue.

• 2 weeks later...

So yes go and get a M or L container, link to it by right clicking and choose link this container and then click on its tab in the Inv screen. Then use the link button on the top right with the container tab highlighted. Doing that changes your Inventory the container and it will auto dump you nanocrafter to the container.