Beta key giveaway

geraldodevil

Hi Geraldo,

unfortunately there is no way to get a beta key anymore. The only option would be if you know someone who can send you one of their beta invites.

Otherwise you would have to purchase at least three months of access. This costs around € 20.

Since it is officially in beta and the payment model has been introduced, every new player only gets a game version if he has the monthly subscription.

Greets,

Luukullus

And, since it bears emphasising any time: This is a true test (in oh so many ways), not the kind of beta that's really a free trial of something that's just being polished for final release. The server technologiy being used is bleeding edge, and there are a number of pillars of the "finished" game which aren't (and were never planned to be) implemented yet. I'd categorise it as an "Open, subscription-based Alpha", personally, but since in these days and ages, words mean what the writer means them to mean, it's been launched as a beta. And it does have some characteristics of a beta: it's properly checking how the thing actually scales in the face of being massively multiplayer with real people doing real in-game activities.

Do some due diligence before spending your cash. Join the Discord, and lurk here to see what's actually going on. If you don't get the right feeling, don't spend your money. Or spend your money in full knowledge.

16 hours ago, geraldodevil said:

Hi,

I have missed the opportunity to pledge before the start of the beta.

Is there still a beta key giveaway ongoing?

I would like to give it a try first.

Thank you

Geraldo

You can get a beta subscription for X amount of $
I belive thats opened to public.