Holy moly!

Guest Otherium

Sorry to hear that. Please take a look at the recent discord #announcements - regarding the subscription and crashes you might be eligible for a free month of play time extension as compensation :) 

As for the queue duration: there's been another announcement regarding that. Apparently it's a temporary measure for monitoring:

Temporarily, we deliberately slowed down the access with the queuing system to be sure to monitor things properly an that players can have a smoother return in game.

Source: discord #announcements by NQ-Nomad

"Don't panic!" B)

/ps

If you're serious about wanting your money back, you should file a request at https://support.dualthegame.com/

is clear they need a better server . i dont expect to be fixed in less than a week . I think too many new players joined in :)  Not a bad thing in my opinion but they were unprepared for this thing. It will take a bit of time but they are offering you an extra month which is completely fine . I would reccomend to have some patience. Seems funny to me , they spend half of the day melting ore, take the pures and smelt them into alloys , transform the alloys into screws , pipes , conductors , metalworks and those into finally the desired end product, but they cant que for 30 min :)))