Reimbursement request

Psychobellic

I cannot play since the servers opened to the public and I'm literally hopeless for this game already. 

Can I get an reimbursement? 

I changed countries in this meanwhile so my credit card is no longer the same.

I didn't paid 120 dollars to play from july to august only, and I'm getting kicked out of the game with an HTTP error every time I lift off the ground, how can I play a space game by foot?

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you right now - but I take it is was working alright in the past, before servers opened, so I think there's hope. They just announced on discord that there will be some kind of one month free play time for those with serious trouble - maybe your situation is admissible to this too :)

Did you already file a support request at https://support.dualthegame.com/? If not, I think that would be a good idea. Fingers crossed!

I'm a alpha backer so I wasn't supposed to pay anything in Beta. No compensation for alpha backers was proposed, or should I keep suffering with this for one year to get my compensation?

I did the ticket but guess what? No one ever saw it. Tried all the workarounds available, even those proposed by players, nothing.

120 dollars is more than half of the minimum wage in south america, it is insulting to have a sevice like this in exchange of that amount of money. 12 hours maintenance and I could get 35km away from my base in 1 hour and a half with two of the same errors I've been experiencing since 27th. 

So this is just another contact method that they ignore? 

Tickets don't get anywhere, discord is only default answers to everything as if we didn't tried every freaking options before asking for help, and the formus are also not read by anyone that can help in any way. 

Please contact me via the registered e-mail to give my money back.