No STU in-game, no helpful responses on Discord

Guest DavidisGamingHD

Guest DavidisGamingHD

I've sat for well over 2 hours now in the Discord trying to get a response - so I'll try here too.

I've done the tutorials, all of them, and the main/beginner tutorial twice. I picked up an STU to claim a tile (tried twice, second time denied), there's nothing in my inventory.

I've asked multiple times and had no worthwhile response, and the latest response I was told to submit a ticket. Where? The support option on the site has questions linking to basic answers and how-tos. 

A little communication, or someone to look into this issue would be great. 

If you're sure you actually got "issued" with your STU out of the dispenser, and it's not in your inventory, and you didn't lose it in a forced-respawn, it looks like you may have successfully placed it... Particularly since you say you were "denied" the second time... what happened the *first* time? Is it at all possible that it did deploy, and something about that wasn't obvious/glitched so you thought it didn't?

You could go back up to the Observatory and check that you've "got all you're allowed" out of the dispenser of STUs, to make double-sure.

If you're sure there's nothing more you can check, you can submit a support request by going to the Help menu on the DU main page, selecting Support (goes to the page with links to FAQs and "Recommended Articles", and in the black bar at the top, towards the right there is a button for "Submit a Request". There is, predictably, a notification that they have a lot of support requests to handle at the moment...

Hope that helps.

Did you do the tutorial P2? If you did, you got an “invalid teleport location”. This cause your regular inventory to be replaced by the tutorial inventory and anything on it got deleted (hence why you don’t have the STU), If so make a support ticket to see if they can replace your STU. The only way to avoid that glitch is to relog right after the message.

if you didn’t do this tutorial then I have no idea what happen to you, pretty sure it was the tutorial P2 issue.