To play this game monthly salaried ?

filozof86

Hello guys

I will buy one of game packs to play ant test the game. But im curious about is this game free to play after buy the pack or will we need extra premium subscription every months ? Also im curious about what is STU's importance for game ?

Thank you...

Hey buddy,

So during the testing period you will not have to buy gameplay time.  However, after the release of the game there will be a subscription to continue playing.  Every package comes with a number of DACs, these DACs are months of game time.

Other players can buy and trade DACs within the game economy.  Therefore, you will be able to buy DACs (and thus gametime) if you make enough in game money to buy a DAC from a player.  

STUs are used to make claims on moons.  Moons are considered safe zones IIRC, so once you make the claim no one can contest it.

Guest Annabella

Just making sure that you understand the game is in ALPHA, it's not even close to finished, we are sort of playing, but we are playing to test.

Also note that the servers are not up 24/7 check Server Status for current month's server scheduled.

Yes there will be a wipe before launch, and probably many between now and then.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 11:38 AM, Hades said:

Hey buddy,

So during the testing period you will not have to buy gameplay time.  However, after the release of the game there will be a subscription to continue playing.  Every package comes with a number of DACs, these DACs are months of game time.

Other players can buy and trade DACs within the game economy.  Therefore, you will be able to buy DACs (and thus gametime) if you make enough in game money to buy a DAC from a player.  

STUs are used to make claims on moons.  Moons are considered safe zones IIRC, so once you make the claim no one can contest it.

Well they have to follow some procedures to take your claim as it isn't permanent, am I right or wrong? I was tracking it wouldn't be any of the shenanigans from games like Rust, where you build something and log off just for someone to tear it down. Or did all this change recently?

4 hours ago, plmkoi said:

Well they have to follow some procedures to take your claim as it isn't permanent, am I right or wrong? I was tracking it wouldn't be any of the shenanigans from games like Rust, where you build something and log off just for someone to tear it down. Or did all this change recently?

No pvp on a MSA (sanctuary moon), so no, noone can take it. If there may be some kind of quanta sinks like taxes to keep your STU running is unknown atm