Assasination attempt

Holy_Support

So lets say you are a leader a large organisation, you and your wise council members all sit around a table to listen to some public opinions how to improve the economy lets say(something important). And everything goes well but the third person to come in pretends in the beginning and then tries to murder you or one person in your council. What will you be able to do? Well most of you will just suggest shooting him and killing him but I wont. Well you should be able to but I suggest a prisoner mecanic. some stun and handcuff things that makes managing the evil person easier. 

Another example is if another player is cought stealing from your voult? come on, ti would make sence and it would be fun to be able to look people up in a cell for some time atleast... Having them there forever would lead to 1000 of players being looked up forever and then quiting the game :,D

15 hours ago, Holy_Support said:

So lets say you are a leader a large organisation, you and your wise council members all sit around a table to listen to some public opinions how to improve the economy lets say(something important). And everything goes well but the third person to come in pretends in the beginning and then tries to murder you or one person in your council. What will you be able to do? Well most of you will just suggest shooting him and killing him but I wont. Well you should be able to but I suggest a prisoner mecanic. some stun and handcuff things that makes managing the evil person easier. 

Another example is if another player is cought stealing from your voult? come on, ti would make sence and it would be fun to be able to look people up in a cell for some time atleast... Having them there forever would lead to 1000 of players being looked up forever and then quiting the game :,D

This was already discussed at length

If it's all voluntarily - sure why not. If I don't want to spend the next 30min imprisoned I can just kill myself and awake again at my rez-node

Hi, I just made this account to post, but I've been lurking for a while. 

So, we might look at this in a different perspective. Why would you lock someone up? Because you don't want them to do whatever they did again, whether it was an assassination attempt, or whatever. So, instead of locking them up, what if instead there was something lootable on their body, which you could then make an item that would not allow that person to go near it, or perhaps not be able to use weapons or some other debuff. This might require the looting of several bodies, or some sort of generator that has to be on a stationary construct, but it would do the same thing as jailing, while still being fun on the opposing side because their not trapped somewhere for so long, they are just back at the resurrection node because they were killed, and are still allowed to do practically whatever they want.