offline play

lalans

This thread has been cleaned up.
This is not the place to discuss if NQ have updated their roadmap and what the supporters packs will contain or not.

I won't issue any warning as I believe you were all trying to help clarify the subject, but please keep your calm and think twice before posting.

When answering to someone, and especially a newcomer, please provide information that is reasonably sure and not subject to interpretation.

Back to the initial question:

• As Falstaf stated, there is no offline mode. NQ confirmed this.
  • Outside of NQ, nobody actually knows what supporters pack will contains and what access supporters will get.
    The best thing to do is to check them out tomorrow.
  • If you want to get a rough idea, you can check the previous packages which are still visible here:  https://community.dualthegame.com/pledge
    The only statement made by NQ is that lifetime subscription won't happen again (I don't have the link handy, but if someone finds it, feel free to drop it here).
  • The new packs won't disappear any time soon, so you have the time to check them and take a wise decision. The previous packs lasted several months to give you an idea and NQ gave us roughly a month of notice before shutting them down (if I remember correctly).

~ Merwyn

Edited by Mod-Merwyn