Private Ark Survival Server for DU Fans (aka Sandbox Gamers)

yamamushi

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would extend an invite to a private Ark Server I created for anyone from the DU community. It has a handful of mods running to make gameplay a little more interesting, and some adjustments to the skill gain and dino taming modifiers.

For this first week I'm going to leave the xp and dino taming at a ridiculously high speed so that we can see how things go, and to give an opportunity to try out some of the mods that require higher levels. 

Depending on what people want, I can either wipe the server afterward or just readjust the skill gain modifiers as necessary.

Anyways, here is a link to all of the server info, including the mods you may need to subscribe to on steam in order to connect:

https://gist.github.com/yamamushi/f3d26eaf9c985c209cf1888c7807a7de

If you have any questions, or suggestions for mods, you can leave them here or hit me up on discord anytime.

I don't have high expectations that a terrible amount of people will be interested in playing on this, but we'll see how it goes. 

My only copy of ARK is on the xbone :(

Just a naked hobo alone on a raft.

I played an excessive amount of ARK on PS4, but the official server community was so toxic I had to find something else to play.

I enjoy ARK for the graphics, the exploration, and the sense of being in a group of like-minded people. I'm all for PVP and whatnot, but after a while, people just get too "real" about it and can't distinguish between the game and harassing people in real life. 

Even on PVE, the official servers were full of jerks, it just seems to come with the territory of this type of game.