Simulator

mnwxymnwxy

Sorry if this is already covered by another post, but does anyone know if there is a "simulator" element in the game that would allow you to enter a simulated dual universe world for the purposes of testing out designs and stuff? If not, is this something that could be implemented? 

Sorry if this is already covered by another post, but does anyone know if there is a "simulator" element in the game that would allow you to enter a simulated dual universe world for the purposes of testing out designs and stuff? If not, is this something that could be implemented? 

Hi there!

The devs have hinted on a "VR" kind of in-game scenario for the sole purpose of creativity, but details on that are not yet disclosed.

Hmm I don't remember exactly where it was said. I'll look for it. I do remember that it is planned to be a pretty simple mode, but enough for you to test basic designs and such. 

It's in one of the old Ask Us Anything questions, but good luck digging through that. :|

They said they may add some kind of istance where you can design ships and create blueprints safely (you don't create a real ship, just the blueprint that you have to build later in the real open world). So it's basically a construct editor, we don't know if you can actually use those constructs and test them in that environment.