Help

Slaxx

If you are not in france, and have been trying to do this via debit or credit card, sometimes the bank AI believes its very suspicious activity to suddenly try to purchase something expensive from a different country and will temporary limit your card to your usual area, so just give thw bank a call and it could be worked out :)

Hiho Slaxx,

Could you give more information about the error message ?

I think the best way to solve the problem is by contact the support team (support@novaquark.com). Or you can try to send private message to the forum moderator for some help :D

paypal tells me that i need to add a credit card to my account but i dont have one, however i can purchase games on steam via paypal, i dont know why it wont let me purchase this. and some other methods dont work because it tells me i have insufficient permission or something. i dont understand?

I agree with Reptoks, contact their support desk. I know when I upgraded I had an issue with it as well (not your specific issue, my issue was more what Lights spoke about). Their support desk contacted me immediately... I think it was a live chat or something. They should help you resolve the issue. Good luck.