Instead of destroying an enemy ship...

Badger

So I always am thinking up stupid ideas, Here is my 1st.

So all ships in space would need an airlock, so us humans can get in and out...  Instead of blowing up this enemy ship, what if you wanted to board this ship, kill it's crew and claim the ship for your own...

Now, I would not make this an easy task, as I am sure the building of ships will not be cheap.  You would to need to neutralize the ship, connect to it, break the airlock, and pvp the crew.

Pirates do this to increase their ships, I see no reason this type of   behavior would had not continued into space.

I am glad their is an idea forum, I like this type of stuff.  B)

~B

So I always am thinking up stupid ideas, Here is my 1st.

So all ships in space would need an airlock, so us humans can get in and out...  Instead of blowing up this enemy ship, what if you wanted to board this ship, kill it's crew and claim the ship for your own...

Now, I would not make this an easy task, as I am sure the building of ships will not be cheap.  You would to need to neutralize the ship, connect to it, break the airlock, and pvp the crew.

Pirates do this to increase their ships, I see no reason this type of   behavior would had not continued into space.

I am glad their is an idea forum, I like this type of stuff.  B)

~B

Well, you kind of late. Really late. Boarding has been a topic widely discussed and you can search around the forum for it easily.