Spawn Points

The_Reaper

How will spawn points work? Will everyone spawn on the same planet, or will there be randomized spawning? Also, is there any form of class system, or any materials/levels/bonuses given out at lv.1? The spawn will control a large part of the game, and how this is handled will decide a major part of the begining of the game, so i'd like to learn about this

Spawning will be performed via resurection nodes.

Your first node will be in the arcship, but the thought process is you will have a second one you can place somewhere else.

Its my understanding that you can build or buy additional nodes

How will spawn points work? Will everyone spawn on the same planet, or will there be randomized spawning? Also, is there any form of class system, or any materials/levels/bonuses given out at lv.1? The spawn will control a large part of the game, and how this is handled will decide a major part of the begining of the game, so i'd like to learn about this

For your first point I would suggest that you read https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2014/10/10/resurrection-node-mechanics/#more-344 it gives a good idea of resurrections and how they will work and such. As for the randomness of spawning we will all spawn on Arkships on the planet Alioth, we don't have confirmation of the count of Arkships if it's just the one ship or several.

There will be no class system, but there will be different professions/skills that you can learn and master, given that you select a few to master and they progress faster than the rest, so if you want to be a miner you choose mining and you will progress in mining faster than say flying and such.

We don't know what levels, or what maximums or what bonus you get from stats/skills yet or I just havn't seen it, but since there is stats i would imagine them to have the general increase to your abilities.. More HP, Faster Mining, Faster Running or something ect... Not sure of all the different stat types.

Characters will not have levels. Not in the traditional sense of other MMO's like WoW/ GW2.. only the stats of your character.. Which i imagine is going to be like The Elder Scrolls...

I would Suggest you for the rest of your points that you read through as many DevBlogs as you can, the resurrection nodes Blog will give you a good idea, but if you are looking for information you should really check out the others.

nora,