pondering some aesthetics

Dreamstar

I know the feel of many of the buildings in the art is quite future(istic) style which looks great by the way, 

I think with the voxel tools, I can probably make my own Torii, aka Shinto Shrine.

But will there be any ... oriental (-esque) style textures or interior design // furniture // landscape lamps ect.

The interior design exploration, the red walled, black floor, holographic planetary art// interface one actually seems right along the proper idea. https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/677/763/large/emilie-rinna-1064967-orig.jpg?1430562426

I didnt find it in the media section on the Dual Universe frontpage, if you all didn't want this out moderate this post I totally understand, however I thought the exploration in design concepts were great pieces of work.

I feel like I could replace the plants with a tiny pool of water and drop some Koi Fish right in. Though I would miss those plants, they add some fresh feel in

Edit: I noticed that you called this Art Nouveau, I was unfamiliar with the style before, but its very cool.

Even seen the futuristic buildings in Dubai??? 

Them things are so gorgeous! If the times lets me, in the future that is, I am so looking forward to build a city like such...

Or rather something like the city in TomorrowLand. 

As for interiors for ships... something green, (plants, trees, water) always makes it more 'home-ie'. 

Oh yes different themed ships would be absolutely gorgeous. Imagine an oriental themed ship like Saffi suggested with the red and black and gold trim. Beautiful. Or an Old World style combined with holograms. Similar to steampunk which is very nice.

Aesthetics are my favorite.

Hi everyone,

Yes, interior styles are on the todo list. But as these are advanced aesthetics, it won't be available before official release (so there is still a long way to go before seeing them appear in-game).

@Saffi:

The link is fine.

This concept art research has already been published on Twitter and Facebook before (May, 1st, 2015) :)