ship purchase

Joe_Bijoba

hello everyone,

i go to the E.U.F Store on Haven, to buy the N188 Mule MK2S freighter.

ship weight 43.2T.

my inventory is 6250L and i have 0.75kg of items that i cannot put elsewhere.

i have the necessary money in my wallet but i got the message "you cannot carry anything more".

i therefore deduce that the ship is too heavy.

my inventory talents are up. 

is there a solution to buy this ship ?

thank you for reply.

1 hour ago, Joe_Bijoba said:

hello everyone,

i go to the E.U.F Store on Haven, to buy the N188 Mule MK2S freighter.

ship weight 43.2T.

my inventory is 6250L and i have 0.75kg of items that i cannot put elsewhere.

i have the necessary money in my wallet but i got the message "you cannot carry anything more".

i therefore deduce that the ship is too heavy.

my inventory talents are up. 

is there a solution to buy this ship ?

thank you for reply.

There's no limit to how much weight(kg) you can carry.  There's only a limit on how much volume(L) you can fit in your Nanopack.  You can get around the limit by linking to a container and then setting it as your "default inventory".  Then when you buy the ship all the parts will go directly into the container.

You can buy a container on the market, and then enter build mode and temporarily attach it to your starter speeder.  Then right click the container and "set as primary container".  Then open your inventory, you should see two tabs at the top, one for your regular inventory, and one for the container, then click the "Chain-link" button in the top left to toggle the container as your default inventory.  Now as long as you stay in range of the container you can buy the ship, and then deploy it directly from the container.    

14 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

There's no limit to how much weight(kg) you can carry.  There's only a limit on how much volume(L) you can fit in your Nanopack.  You can get around the limit by linking to a container and then setting it as your "default inventory".  Then when you buy the ship all the parts will go directly into the container.

You can buy a container on the market, and then enter build mode and temporarily attach it to your starter speeder.  Then right click the container and "set as primary container".  Then open your inventory, you should see two tabs at the top, one for your regular inventory, and one for the container, then click the "Chain-link" button in the top left to toggle the container as your default inventory.  Now as long as you stay in range of the container you can buy the ship, and then deploy it directly from the container.    

thank you, it worked perfectly :)