NOVEAN CHALLENGE LIVESTREAM PREMIER!

NQ-Nyota

NoveanChallenge.jpg

Greetings Noveans!

We’re excited to announce a new event: The Novean Challenge! Join us starting this Thursday November 9th @ 19:00 UTC for the first of five weekly challenges that will be livestreamed on our Twitch channel. 

All six of our participants will be streaming their Dual Universe game feeds and compete against each other to see who can complete the challenges before them. But wait, there's more! To even the playing field, they will also be starting from scratch, with no advantages and rules they must follow - along with not knowing what the challenge will be. Get ready Noveans! 

But wait, there's even more! Check out this very awesome promo trailer created by Swervin: 

Our first six Noveans who will be competing are:

RyanPryde

Dracks

Ammiziva

SeekerOfHonjo

PE902Gaming

Zeiffer

We’ll stream the challenges from our Twitch.tv/DualUniverse, joined live by our fabulous contestants and NQ hosts. 

Join us for the first challenge on Thursday, November 9th, at 19:00 UTC.

We look forward to seeing you there! Get ready for the Novean Challenge and for our first episode!

NQ-Nyota
Evil Challenge Creator

I missed the live stream but I have just finished watching the recording and its seems like a really good idea.

I think its a shame you did not have this a year ago, I think plenty of Beta players would have been happy to be involved and it would have had great possibilities for community involvement back then. Hope it still does 🤞

I also think if its really successfully you could almost make it a game show of sorts and even spin off with people trying to complete the mazes and puzzles that have been built.

Anyway looking forward to the next one. :)