Air delivery challenge no longer available for me?

NURabbit

Hey Nick and welcome to the forums. The air delivery challenge was disabled after the maintenance period on Thursday the 10th. This is the message that was posted in the official discord

image.png.06dd6686eaf60dba45289b43f3a213b7.png

Cheers!

PS: I will do my best to reply back here once it is fixed but I suspect that it will also get mentioned in the release changelog so keep an eye on that too.

On top of bot ore orders being depleted to have the bigger payout of the two challenges unavailable (again)... *sigh*    That leaves missions as essentially the sole source of income in an ore poor and sink heavy post-launch environment.  It may be my poor memory of the events but I am starting to wish DU was at least half of what No Man's Sky was on launch.  Don't get me wrong; I prefer the premise and promise of DU to NMS but I have yet to see any sign NQ is trying to pull off what Hello Games accomplished with NMS post-release.  Nor have I seen any indications that they haven't copied the playbook from a long list of now defunct services.  Give us something to go on.  Now we're at the point that NQ is almost systematically out of time to own the mistakes and take clear measures to correct.

• 2 weeks later...