Haven claim = open bar ?

Kanamechan

Hi NQ,

We need to discuss about someting is wrong.

Yesterday i tried the new FTUE, because i wanted to do some test for the next launch on 27/09/22.

So when you choose a tile on haven, do you really think it's normal that everyone can DIG, EXTRACT, and HARVEST the tile you just choose WHILE 15 min ??

Really ? I didn't make any holes on these screen. All of them have been made by a friend who discovered at the same time as me, he can ruin my tile while 15 min ON HAVEN.

i'm okay with this on others planets but not on haven.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Right now unclaimed Haven territories do not permit harvesting, mining, or terraforming. It is also not possible to perform these actions on claimed Haven tiles, unless the owner has given permission via his RDMS settings or by right clicking the sanctuary territory control unit and selecting "share with friends". I suspect that you have performed the later action but if not and you have somehow managed to find a way around this restriction, please submit a bug report to NQ Support detailing all the steps you took so they can attempt to recreate the problem and address the issue. Note if you did give your friend permission and now want to take away territory rights, just press "F7" while in-game, click your picture at the top of the page and delete the associated policies.

10 minutes ago, Msoul said:

Right now unclaimed Haven territories do not permit harvesting, mining, or terraforming. It is also not possible to perform these actions on claimed Haven tiles, unless the owner has given permission via his RDMS settings or by right clicking the sanctuary territory control unit and selecting "share with friends". I suspect that you have performed the later action but if not and you have somehow managed to find a way around this restriction, please submit a bug report to NQ Support detailing all the steps you took so they can attempt to recreate the problem and address the issue. Note if you did give your friend permission and now want to take away territory rights, just press "F7" while in-game, click your picture at the top of the page and delete the associated policies.

no no no you haven't understood.

no claimed tile = no dig, no harvest, no extract possible

claimed tile since less than 15 min = free open bar for all for dig / extract / terrforming / harvest

claimed tile since more than 15min = only you can dig / extract / terraforming / harvest. RDMS is necessary to authorize people

create an alt, (use summer dac)

ask your friend to come on the tile you have chosen before you confirm it.

When your friend is in spot, confirm your tile, And while 15 min watch your friend ruin your tile

This is the same mechanic when you claimed a tile on other planet. You have 15min before the owner come officially the owner and no one can do something without RDMS after these 15 min

Edited by Kanamechan

Ah I see now, thank you for clarifying. The 15 minute window was originally implemented to give players mining on open tiles enough time to escape should someone on the surface lay claim to it. I agree that this functionality is both not required for sanctuary/haven tiles and that it can lead to abuse as you have seen. Thank you for bringing this up, please do submit a bug report detailing your discovery so the developers are aware of the issue and can decide on an appropriate course of action.