Core BP's

Osyraa

What are some of the best ways for me to buy core BP's between now and reset? IE are there hubs/locations I should go to to buy from a market unit, are there individuals selling lots, or do I need to contact as many individual sellers as possible? Any insight would help thank you

2 hours ago, Osyraa said:

What are some of the best ways for me to buy core BP's between now and reset? IE are there hubs/locations I should go to to buy from a market unit, are there individuals selling lots, or do I need to contact as many individual sellers as possible? Any insight would help thank you

How would you pay for the core BPs?  With money which is about to be deleted?  Why would anyone sell to you?

Il y a 8 heures, Osyraa a dit :

Quelles sont certaines des meilleures façons pour moi d'acheter des BP de base d'ici à la réinitialisation ? IE y at-il des hubs/emplacements où je devrais aller pour acheter à partir d'une unité de marché, y at-il des individus qui vendent des lots, ou dois-je contacter autant de vendeurs individuels que possible ? Toute idée aiderait merci

Bonjour,

j'ai la flemme de vous le traduire, donc...

Bien sur qu'il y a des constructeurs généreux ^^. 

Par exemple :

@Chewie et son magnifique Rébellion et le Défiance que j'allais oublier ;

@Hagbard et ses splendides bateaux ;

etc.

Je vous laisse chercher leurs adresses, Chewie sur Sanctu et Hagbard sur Alioth. 

--

Edited by Messaline