Dear HQ

Credence

M6 is pretty much a disaster zone with some players choosing to make the game harder, and outright blocking gameplay for others user to protest something the players had nothing to do with.

So is this something that you are always going to allow players to do? Ruin the game and make it more difficult every time you do something someone doesn't agree with? Or is there some other reason these players are not getting banned on the spot for hindering other people's enjoyment of the game?

13 minutes ago, Zeddrick said:

I saw some crashed ships there and a fantastic toilet roll but was able to use M6 just fine a few hours ago.  What exactly is it people have done which deserves the ban hammer?

Let it keep happening and you'll see. They won't stop there. They know it's not a hinder to HQ, the only reason to do it is that it's a hinder to other players. Otherwise... why do it? In pretty much any MMO you play, any action that's made to hinder other players gameplay is a bannable offense. Regardless of how well it's actually working. And yes if I'm having to park far away because people that aren't even playing but being a child are taking up all the room than It's still a hinder. And those "crashed" ships are the issue. Those are there on purpose. You have 447 comments on the forum, I'm pretty sure you know what's going on, I'm not sure why you're choosing to act like it's some random same as always "crashed ships" lmao. A for effort, I guess. From the way you want to play it off as just "some crashed ships", you might just have one there haha. 

Edited by CredenceH

50 minutes ago, CredenceH said:

those "crashed" ships

...will become free for anyone to salvage if left for 7 days.  If they players are coming back and resetting that timer with no effort to repair or move away then it should be a ban worthy offense.

35 minutes ago, Wyndle said:

...will become free for anyone to salvage if left for 7 days.  If they players are coming back and resetting that timer with no effort to repair or move away then it should be a ban worthy offense.

You know there's a wipe coming right?  People are crashing ships into market 12 with names like 'NQ I hate your decision' and leaving them to expire (as far as I can tell.

But why should it be ban-worthy to reset the timer on your protest ship?  It's not stopping anyone from doing anything?  Why is is different from resetting the timer on any other ship?

That was in context of the conversation - If one can prove that a player is taking action to prevent others from being able to play that is.  It was also to illustrate that there is an appropriate mechanic in place for the abandoned constructs.

Contact a GM via in-game chat or via support ticket if at any point you are unable to access key Aphelia structures due to other player's constructs or poor parking jobs. While the inactive asset requisition system (IAR) should naturally prevent long term issues that does not mean you need to wait for it to take action. GMs still have the right to move constructs around and can even delete them if they feel that the owner is being intentionally malicious.