the market database is completely buggy

Tekhamon

For simplicity,

buggy purchase, items stay on sale more than too often

purchase limited in quantity as for the ore despite substantial stocks, I have to make several purchases of less than 1000 liters

A game based on the player economy but with a database that suddenly creates sales exploits and no longer manages large volumes, isn't that funny? Can be an emergency to correct, no?

I give examples in this thread (https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/24348-failing-market-and-its-serious/) but I might as well talk about them in the public square.

Edited by Tekhamon

15 hours ago, Tekhamon said:

For simplicity,

buggy purchase, items stay on sale more than too often

Stay on sale more than too often?

not following, sorry. 

purchase limited in quantity as for the ore despite substantial stocks, I have to make several purchases of less than 1000 liters

I haven’t heard of this one. Interesting. 
Is it every time? Even if you have selected your linked container with plenty of space in it?

A game based on the player economy but with a database that suddenly creates sales exploits and no longer manages large volumes, isn't that funny? Can be an emergency to correct, no?

I give examples in this thread (https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/24348-failing-market-and-its-serious/) but I might as well talk about them in the public square.

Hello Deleted and sorry for the explainations, google traduction is not very good.

The first problem relates to purchases made, the items are deposited in my container, but unfortunately the products are not deducted from the market and are still on sale. It happens quite often.

The second concern related to the massive purchase of ores at the market, it is not related to my containers because at the beginning it is deposited in that of the market if I do not talk nonsense. I feel like it's a server response time issue because it resolves after a few hours, but it's kind of frustrating when you have to rush produce.

Thank you for trying to understand me  ;)