Can't find a decent overview of element API's

Verliezer

API overview in-game (F1-Codex) is outdated, it does not contain the shield API descriptions which I know are there.

Reason for asking a complete up-to-date overview is because I am looking for the MU API's. If they exist?

I would like to create a LUA screen voor miners to give the MU run overview and estimation what the mining progress will be in the next week. However, I could not find if there are any usable API's on the mining units.

more on a generic level .... the complete documentation could use an update. Documentation is not the best developed part of the game :)

4 hours ago, Verliezer said:

Reason for asking a complete up-to-date overview is because I am looking for the MU API's. If they exist?

I would like to create a LUA screen voor miners to give the MU run overview and estimation what the mining progress will be in the next week. However, I could not find if there are any usable API's on the mining units.

No MU API yet, was talked about briefly in an announcement as the next thing their adding in Lua, probably the next update, 0.28.