So what sort of numbers are you seeing on your scans?

EvilestOverlord

What does it mean to you at what point it is "worth" claiming an area? Demeter shows a clear direction and change from DualUniverse in how quickly the game develops from a player's point of view. Meaning, there is now slower progression built up. You should move away from the idea that you can create T4-T5 content within a few days like before.

Most areas are generally worthwhile, as they yield enough ores to pay taxes and still have something for yourself to build. Therefore, even the worst field would still be economical.

At the moment, many players are just running around trying to find the "perfect" fields, and we don't even know yet how the economy will settle down. Whether the prices of T1-T5 ores will remain stable or whether prices will change drastically and perhaps offer completely different possibilities in terms of value.

I've done hundreds of scans across a few planets and can tell you each planet has an upper limit of what to expect of each hex. 

Alioth for example averages around 500L. Sometimes it's a bit more sometimes a bit less but it will usually only ever be either one high amount of ore or smaller amounts of other ores. It's a case of choosing what you want within those parameters and looking for it.  

If you are looking for T2 and upwards within the inner planets you will find some but never in any great numbers. 

There may be extremely rare circumstances where these numbers may change but there is an underlying constant to keep in mind.

It should be noted that the concept of trying to find that super high number on one hex like a meganode is right out of the question.

I see the problem more in the distribution of ore. There are also tiles with >700L/h on Alioth, but you often can't put many more units on them to mine than on those with 575-640. In the end, a mining unit should also be worthwhile and be able to exploit the potential of the 125L, especially since you also have to calibrate it again and again. So why should you get an ore out with a 125L machine that would only have 50L?

Screenshot (4103).png

I have done the following

Symeon 70 scans..  Chromite 260 single figure s on the other 2

Garnerite 262 single figures on other 2

No T4 or T5 seen

Ion  40 scans   Acanthitie 240 single figures on other 2

Coal 210 low figures on other 2

No T4 or T5 seen

Ion moo1 and 2 20scans

Malachite looked like I would get in the 200's but was just ther looking for T4 and T5.  Didnt find any.