Class of Vessel Capable of carrying a warp beacon.

Endmyion

I think from a strategic stand point having a dynamic construct that is capable of fitting a Warp Beacon to it and allowing org members to warp to that vessel would really bring about some hugely interesting strategical developments in terms of how the fleet fights take place. 

Any such dynamic construct would need to have the following constraints imposed upon on it:

• Expensive, these should not be throw away commodities, but instead treasured assets that organisations bring to the field when the reward for doing so outweighs the risk associated with using one.
  • Heavily penalized in terms of maneuverability and ability to escape. I think this is important in terms of making sure the strategic decision to use one, even if it is expensive, it is so easy to escape in this game currently that they would still be overused if they are able to easily escape

Where my head goes to in terms of an example use case is organisations bringing such ships to an exotic asteroid, placing their stake in the ground while they harvest the resources. Knowing full well they can bring in reinforcements. That stake is double edged however, as if they have not done their homework or underestimate the potential risk (think several alliances and organisations secretly banding together to attack Legion while we mine asteroids) then it could lead to some truly epic confrontations.