fiting ship

Kormolos

hello

i suggest to do like Eve online with CPU and powergrid max for fiting a ship

for exemple: the M core basic have 2.000 CPU, the exotic core M have + 50% CPU

1 wing cost 200 cpu, 1 engine cost 300 CPU etc then we have new gameplay for fiting our ship and it s end of big ship can carry 100.000 tonnes with 200 engine and 100 wing ?

On 8/11/2021 at 1:08 PM, Kormolos said:

hello

i suggest to do like Eve online with CPU and powergrid max for fiting a ship

for exemple: the M core basic have 2.000 CPU, the exotic core M have + 50% CPU

1 wing cost 200 cpu, 1 engine cost 300 CPU etc then we have new gameplay for fiting our ship and it s end of big ship can carry 100.000 tonnes with 200 engine and 100 wing ?

I totally want to promote this idea. I talked about the same things with my mate. 

That may fit well with a futur power generator update joaocordeiro mention : core may provide a "computation" (may be a Flops number as used as unit in the supercalculator world) & power generator provide powergrid equivalence.

This will provide a part of the dynamic build gameplay where balance & choice is an important things and allow to remove dumb hard limit like weapon size on core size (the limit became handled by the required flops an item like a weapon will need to work).

We may also imagine a mecanism to shutdown an item to stop its power & computations resources usage.