Do we have a place to comment on the Test server?

Ragnarok8

I know NQ said they wanted feedback on the test features they put out on the PTS, but I haven't found a dedicated forum to PTS feedback on the forums page. That's why I am just writing this here. I just tried out the challenge feature in the surrogate VR pod on the PTS and I do like where that is headed providing a way to entertain people with little missions in a separate VR world. Sadly it was not wonderfully amusing as I know how to fly, but I like to see if it leads to NQ designed PvP mission challenges to provide people with the PvE itch that they may want to scratch. I had a glitch where I put 3 of the products into the delivery container at the delivery platform and it did not register as being completed, but I continued on with the rest and it was slightly amusing at least. Proof that you can do this is there in PTS and I hope this continues with  a team of individuals who design these challenges. A good idea would be to give more money depending on how fast people complete them in and would provide even more entertainment so that people will want to come back for more to get the best time and bragging rights. Please continue to work on these challenges and hopefully maybe have NQ designed VR arenas for PvP fun later on as was once mentioned by JC in the past as a potential gameplay feature. One last thing with the one challenge on the PTS right now is if they can make a way to go to the next pickup location without going up to the delivery point so you can try to pick up everything in one go would be helpful. Thanks NQ and I hope this can help in some way with this feature.