How to Discord

Underhook

It seems most of the communication about the game goes through discord.

I have not really used discord and I'm having trouble getting DU on it.

I click on the discord link provided on the forum and it opens discord.  Then it tells me there is an unclaimed account so I click "claim it"

However, It tells me that an account with my email address has already claimed that account.  Maybe its already in discord somewhere and I just cant find it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction.

Sorry can't really help you with your discord problem.

And I don't really understand why discord is used like this.

If you start with fresh eyes using the DU webpage as a starting point, it is really hard to know where to go for more up to date information.

Especially since information is all over the place. Some on discord (if you have the patience to navigate through that disorganized mess, and check the right channels), some on twitter some in interviews etc. and if you are very lucky eventually it will trickle down to their official forum but usually not..

2 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

Sorry can't really help you with your discord problem.

And I don't really understand why discord is used like this.

If you start with fresh eyes using the DU webpage as a starting point, it is really hard to know where to go for more up to date information.

Especially since information is all over the place. Some on discord (if you have the patience to navigate through that disorganized mess, and check the right channels), some on twitter some in interviews etc. and if you are very lucky eventually it will trickle down to their official forum but usually not..

Yes.  What prompted me to try to get on discord again was that todays server downtime message said that the reason for the downtime was on discord.