Beta keys error

KagamiSonar

just asking anyone or even gms help I submitted a support ticket on the 15th of September and I havent heard a word back i know everyone is busy so am I. However i would like this to get resolved. I stated in my support ticket that my friend whom I was gifting the beta key to his email yet it stated I used up all products which I find strange bc i didn't know about the area until I asked on discord of the time of sending it to him. So im very confused and would like to get help to resolve the matter

received_2771626416429492.jpeg

received_336996620777760.jpeg

Same problem here. Used all 4 keys on my two sons. First two, they never got the email confirmations on account creation. Password reset never sends them an email either. So those keys are in the void or something. So I sent them 2 more keys. Upon trying to use those, I get this error you're getting. Keys are "redeemed" despite us getting nothing for them. No answers from support either.

@KagamiSonar

The screenshots show you are trying to use a key which was issued for the mass test two months ago. These keys were only valid for that weekend and are not Beta keys so they will not give access to the beta. As a contributor you'd have a single beta key to give away which can be found on your "my products" page on the website.

@AporiaYixAra

Which Alpha backer pack did you get? assuming by the date you joined the forum you got one of the supporter packs, you would at most have three keys. From your wording it seems you too are mistakenly thinking the keys for the test would give access to beta.

€60 Contributor pack - 1 key

€120 Sponsor Pack  - 2 keys

€180 Patron pack - 3 keys

Where was that stated if u dont mind posting that thread bc i didn't see anything related to that since ive been busy working 2 jobs. Bc my original thought for a beta key or wat i was told is that u wouldn't have to pay the beta. Unless I looked at it wrong

20201003_080132.jpg

@KagamiSonar

That looks like the text from the kickstarter, your profile shows you have a contributor pack..

Your beta key can be gifted through the "my products" section found at https://www.dualuniverse.game/account/products

The screenshot you posted is not from the email sent out regarding the codes for the mass test and the keys for this would not give access to beta.

You have access to the beta, the person you sent the load test key will not have access using that key

Originally NQ intended to keep access closed until release. Generally it is assumed that as funding dried up and development has seen delays, they needed to start making one so opened up at beta.. So text from the 2016 kickstarter would be incorrect in stating it is a closed beta, yes.

Anyone who backed the game in advance has free access to beta, backers get a number of beta keys to gift to friends, the number of keys varies..

I understand I saw beta key i didn't see closed or anything just said beta key and from other posts says it would be unlimited if so the key has given an unknown error which 1 i havent used it til i.e. someone showed me where products were. 2. I could send to a friend. 3 I then send it to a friend yet was given an error 

If they already have an account, the beta key is in the URL for the link in the email sent to them and also will show on the account creation page.

If they log in on their existing account and then paste the code intro the "add game time" field on their product page the key will get added.

code.PNG

On 10/3/2020 at 11:17 AM, blazemonger said:

If they already have an account, the beta key is in the URL for the link in the email sent to them and also will show on the account creation page.

If they log in on their existing account and then paste the code intro the "add game time" field on their product page the key will get added.

code.PNG

This is what I tried the 2nd time with the other 2 keys. You asked me earlier my pack. I have Patron (4 beta keys). While I have a very old account, I did not initially back the game.

Anyway, the two initial keys are irretrievable (Dual won't email the reset passwords to those "new" accounts)

2nd attempt I tried what you mention here, and sent my sons 2 more keys. This time using this field to add it to existing accounts. Got an error the key was already used or something similar. So in the end, all 4 keys have not be usable for us. I reached out over a month ago or so to support, but no response. 

Thanks for replying though. Appreciate the help