Can I pause talent training?

Guest Sativos

I couldn't find any info on this while searching and I don't want  to just try it out in game in case I lost the progression.

I have a talent currently training that is taking a "long" time to complete and it's at 50% right now. Can I pause the training and train another talent and then continue the first one when the second one has finished?
Or will I loose all progression on the first talent?
I would try this myself if I wouldn't loose 10+ hours if it didn't work :p 

1 minute ago, Guest Sativos said:

I couldn't find any info on this while searching and I don't want  to just try it out in game in case I lost the progression.

I have a talent currently training that is taking a "long" time to complete and it's at 50% right now. Can I pause the training and train another talent and then continue the first one when the second one has finished?
Or will I loose all progression on the first talent?
I would try this myself if I wouldn't loose 10+ hours if it didn't work ?

Just grab it and drag it down the list

As Iorail says, you can freely shuffle Talents around within the limits of their prerequisites (so you can't shove a talent up above another that needs to be learned first, nor can you delete a Talent that other Talents queued afterwards will require). No progression is lost; it will pick up where it left off when it once again reaches the top of the queue.

As well as dragging the currently-being-learned Talent down, you can push another Talent up above it.