Can anyone help ?

itsmeB3AR

So i have a couple of issues. Ive put tickets in but ill also ask unless im missing something. 

1. So i purchased the game before beta. I didnt join any forum though, I received emails for the beta and played the game breifly but performance was bad so i decided to wait. 

Why do i not have access to pre beta content now though ? 

(Im trying to converse with an alpha player which i also am. But apparently my account says i dont have access. Which i should) 

2. The pack i purchased claims to come with a beta key. Which i also dont have. I checked my account and it definitely said it should come with a beta key. 

I have every email ive received since purchasing the game , no email about a beta key. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated 

24 minutes ago, itsmeB3AR said:

So i have a couple of issues. Ive put tickets in but ill also ask unless im missing something. 

1. So i purchased the game before beta. I didnt join any forum though, I received emails for the beta and played the game breifly but performance was bad so i decided to wait. 

Why do i not have access to pre beta content now though ? 

(Im trying to converse with an alpha player which i also am. But apparently my account says i dont have access. Which i should) 

2. The pack i purchased claims to come with a beta key. Which i also dont have. I checked my account and it definitely said it should come with a beta key. 

I have every email ive received since purchasing the game , no email about a beta key. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated 

Goto https://www.dualuniverse.game/

Login

Goto the drop down under your email address, look at "My Products"

Your Beta Keys should be there.

2 hours ago, itsmeB3AR said:

thank you , i found my keys .. 

any idea how i can get access to the pre beta forums and such ? 

Why would you need access to that? They are close anyway and any and all information there can’t be use for any reason as is all under NDA.

because , i should have access to say that i was under the nda so i can actually converse with people who are also under it .. im trying to discuss ship designs with a ship maker for my org.. they cant discuss anything unless you already have nda access... which i should have as i purchased the game prior to beta .  

i dont actually need the forums .. i just need the nda access as i should have already so i can actually discuss with the people im dealing with . 

2 hours ago, itsmeB3AR said:

because , i should have access to say that i was under the nda so i can actually converse with people who are also under it .. im trying to discuss ship designs with a ship maker for my org.. they cant discuss anything unless you already have nda access... which i should have as i purchased the game prior to beta .  

i dont actually need the forums .. i just need the nda access as i should have already so i can actually discuss with the people im dealing with . 

?‍♂️

If you bought the game during the pledge era and you did everything you should have done like forum registration, discord registration etc, you should have the tag under your name and a patron tag (meaning you pledge during alpha and had alpha access. If you don’t have those, then you either didn’t pledge or did something wrong when registering to the forums/discord. In either case, you don’t need access to the alpha forums as they are strictly under NDA and you can’t talk about them. They are close, so you can’t post of them. And you can’t use any information on them for any reason short of looking to get ban from the game. 

My recommendation to you is, whatever the conversation about this ship is, most likely have nothing to do with Alpha, just move on. If is either you or them trying to prove a point, trust me is not worth it, things changed and you should worry about the game now and forget about anything before that. And I’m not trying to be rude or elitist in anyway, whatever you are after is not worth it.

Now, if after all of that you still think you need the tag for whatever reason, the only way to get it is to contact NQ thru a ticket. Good luck with that, tickets are back up to 2024....

1 hour ago, itsmeB3AR said:

thanks .. didnt realise it was so hard to just say " only way to get the tag  is through a ticket " 

didnt need the attitude that went with it . 

great community you got here 

No attitude at all, I simply looked at your profile before I posted, you joined the forums 18 hrs ago and have made 4 post.... that told me everything I needed to know, so you either didn’t do the right set up or you didn’t pledge, no other choices here, like I said, you can write a ticket to costumer service, but that is going to do you no good, but you already know this.

10 hours ago, itsmeB3AR said:

i just need the nda access as i should have already so i can actually discuss with the people im dealing with . 

?‍♂️ is right

Why do you think you need NDA access to discuss stuff with them? The NDA forums and discord channels are shut down, and the games NDA has been lifted.

Its ALL sorted people. 

Got my alpha approved status on discord , its all verified  , and i can continue on my endeavours :) wasnt that hard when someone actually wanted to help instead of acting like a gatekeeper 

next time when people ask for help. Maybe dont be so rude. It doesnt shine a good light on the community. Just saying. 

And if you simply dont know. Or have no intention of helping. Dont comment. 

@lorail. Nothing you said was correct. ;) absolutely nothing lol. 

Anyways. 

Thanks for the help 

Cya in space.