As a Patron

Guest cironIII

Guest cironIII

As a patron do I not get to play this game for free with keys? if so I never received keys for myself or give to my friends. 

And how do I know if I upgraded my package? says I did but when I look under My Products I have nothing stated there.

Any one have a free key they are not using plz and ty.

2 hours ago, Guest cironIII said:

As a patron do I not get to play this game for free with keys? if so I never received keys for myself or give to my friends. 

And how do I know if I upgraded my package? says I did but when I look under My Products I have nothing stated there.

Login on the main DU site. Clicking in your name will allow you to download the client and send invited, under "my products" 

3 hours ago, Guest cironIII said:

You are posting as a guess which tells me right away this is the issue. If you are a patron you need to log in with the credentials you use to get that patron status, this will allow you to see your status as a patron and will give you access to the package perks.