Pending Operations

FryingDoom

The pending operations are making mining take so long.

I have noticed that they get better after a server restart but at the moment it is taking so long between mining and so 10 meters is taking about 10 minutes.

I am personally here for the long haul but this will turn a lot of people off especially as it is such a basic function to the game. 

yeah it is a modeling issue, they are looking at a long term fix to the problem.  Yeah it will probably turn off a lot of people, I am almost done with the game it is so boring in its current state.  However I am trying my best to just be patient and understand it is first month beta, they always suck to some degree.  

7 minutes ago, DrEvilHomer said:

yeah it is a modeling issue, they are looking at a long term fix to the problem.  Yeah it will probably turn off a lot of people, I am almost done with the game it is so boring in its current state.  However I am trying my best to just be patient and understand it is first month beta, they always suck to some degree.  

I am having a merry old time building myself a base and crafting all the bits it needs, then working on some aircraft etc.. but when you have to wait so long for pending operations, everything just stops. Maybe they need to do hourly resets or something till they can fix the problem.

• 8 months later...