Suggestion; colour coded talents in the queue

Anopheles

It's not easy on the old eyes reaming through a hundred "basic this" and "basic that" in the 35 days worth of training queue looking for that one talent to bring forward.

Could they be colour tagged with a background or even a line so your eye can filter out those not of the school you're looking for?

I know this shouldn't rush to the top of NQ's list of things to do, but it'd be a nice quality of life improvement.

The Talents UI is a dog's breakfast. An utter mess. You can't scroll-drag something you've just added to the top of the list. That's probably the worst flaw. Everything looking the same is the next. I'd argue for a shape-and-colour based scheme, because a chunk of the game's demographics have deficient colour vision ('bout 7%, which is a larger proportion than some other subdivisions of the game they already cater for). I'm optimistic they have at least someone who's aware of colour-blindness, since there's a colour blindness filter thing sitting non-functinal in the setup menus...