So I was building my hovercraft...

stay2Earth

As in the titel described I build on my thingy the Server went down after I changed a few thing's and now there are no longe hover thingy's in my inventory sooo... for me it's over now. At this poit I actually can't do a sh#t because im in the middle of nowhere with one container and a assembly line. I had so much anticipation in this game and now Im stuck.

4 minutes ago, stay2Earth said:

As in the titel described I build on my thingy the Server went down after I changed a few thing's and now there are no longe hover thingy's in my inventory sooo... for me it's over now. At this poit I actually can't do a sh#t because im in the middle of nowhere with one container and a assembly line. I had so much anticipation in this game and now Im stuck.

Well, you can ask for a kind soul to help you on support chat. 

Its not hard for some established player to buy you a speeder. 

But thank you for the feedback. NQ needs to be take crashed into account on tutorials. 

You could actually try to communicate with someone. This is an MMO after all...

or you could put a ticket in to NQ...

OR you could add your location to your bookmark,force respawn back at a marketplace, buy parts. Make a speeder and fly back here and pick up the rest of your parts. 
if a glitch like gets you down and stops you in your tracks,  you’re going to have to learn new ways of overcoming obstacles.