badly placed teritorial unit...

babbayega

So, the tutorial AI didnt seem to state anything about being careful where your first and only early game TU should be placed.  so i thought, 'hey, let's pick a spot by the water.'  its 30KM from the market terminal.... flying back and forth constantly is a pain... 

So, how can I move my only TU  to a new spot, or since i am so new to the game, just restart back at the beginning fresh?

I don't think you can move it at the moment, not sure if it will be possible later. Flying 30km shouldn't be an issue as you progress though, once you upgrade your ship to be faster etc. If you really want a reset character you could try requesting that from support: https://support.dualthegame.com

well, considering the cost of items, and my limited carrying capacity...  30K is a long way to go. 

I doesn't make sens that the Tu should be so hard to move.  I can understand not being able to claim a bunch of places, but being stuck and unable to move is stupid.  the tutorial doesn't mention anything that i remember about warnings..

the sanctuary unit is fixed, if I recall it correctly.

but you might consider changing place in general, may be do not stay on the sanctuary for too long,

other worlds are waiting , there you can deploy moveable TUs.