Sponsor pack

Kenito

You already should have Beta Access, but I don't see "Alpha Tester" on your forum title, so at least your forum account doesn't seem to be linked yet? I don't remember how that worked, but you could head over to https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile/ and click on "Edit profile" where you can link your discord and get into the troubleshooting there - probably faster than the forum.

Regarding the Beta Keys: they can be gifted to a friend and are yet to arrive - hopefully soon :)

The Sponsor Pack granted you Alpha Access, which transitioned into Beta Access for you. No Beta Key needed for that.

Yeah, beta keys are "extras" for you to pass out to whomever you wish. You already have access to the entirety of beta for yourself, as an alpha backer. I've seen nothing yet that suggests the beta keys are available for us to distribute; the web site is being updated, and when that comes on line we should have access to the tools to spread the good news.

Yes, I know the OP probably already spent the weekend selling T5s to the bots and then diving into the massive pools of quanta, but if someone searches they might find this and have a bit more precise an idea what beta keys are for; I know I struggled to find that info before I subbed.