Will this game be VR compatible?

Astraeus

They have had that in mind with their ks campaign,  dunno if it's still a thing though. 

It would be very cool to have it but it's not something you can "just add" into the game. You need very different mechanics, UI, controld,... for VR

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think the studio should add the VR aspect later down the line, after they added more meat to the game like more modules, systems, and stream lining a lot of the current systems so far put out.

• 4 weeks later...

i have a program called Vorpx it basically let s you try to run any 3d game or even movie in vr if vr wont work 3d cinema does anyway i did try dual in vr with that for a bit but yea the game isnt set up for vr so i did have to do some tweaking in vorpx and in the settings like fov and stuff but yea its decent... andit would be really cool if was added into the game and i could use the toutch controllers and grab things and stuff

I'm a huge fan of VR but I actually don't really want to see it implemented into the game. Every Pc game I have played that's VR compatible kinda feels like there is a small barricade between pc/vr.. could just be me, maybe. I imported ships into NeosVR and then setup simple commands for my ship to react with shooting, flying around and as cool as it was I enjoyed myself more doing it on a standard screen. 

• 7 months later...

Using VR when building would make the building much more fun and immersive, as you could actually see the scale of what your building, whether building ships or cities. It would also allowing for a less tedious time of building by being able you build by pointing with a in game AR display(either around the wrist or free float)

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2020 at 8:24 PM, ZephyrStarr said:

Using VR when building would make the building much more fun and immersive, as you could actually see the scale of what your building, whether building ships or cities. It would also allowing for a less tedious time of building by being able you build by pointing with a in game AR display(either around the wrist or free float)

This is honestly the only reason I would want VR, just to see the scale of some of the things I have built. Like the giant factory or my beach house.

• 1 month later...

I have to agree. What I have understood from other games that have suddenly added VR support, havent laid too much work into it to actually look 10 times better than using 3rd party programs like Vorpx. Eurotruck Simulator is one of those games that added VR version of their sim-game.

I have to bump this. I too want to see scale of my scrapyard hauler and factory base in 3D.

/bump :D