Sign in to follow this  
Kuritho

[NON-CANON] Hugs and Kisses [NSFW]

Excerpt from an Aliothian Voidal Demon. The Demon, called "Vor'Bekka", has since been found, researched, and summarily executed.

---

Spoiler

I looked at the Vaynian group from the safety of the shadows as they marched forward. I grasped my hand towards them- still under the cover of night- and felt their anxious energies radiate off from them like a light. My hand- my claws- tingled with a delightful feeling. I started to sharpen them.

I knew it was wrong, but the Creators made me this way.

Their guns were armed and ready, but that's where the fun is. A thrill, a feeling I haven't felt in several cycles.

I looked at their spiritual essence, and I'd love to try and describe it. Imagine the colours orange and purple mixed in with sugar. My essence was fading very slowly and I had to devour theirs to live.

After my claws were quite sharpened, I readied to pounce on them.

The execution of a swift movement and now, the swift movement of a single execution. The claws gashed out sweet crimson as I absorbed essence.

Euphoria.

Pleasure.

Sweetness.

I felt the other two's heartbeat through the somehow still air of the night. I sat there, in euphoria. I was a Demon, who need to be fed.

A burning sensation started as bullets ripped through my skin. I left out a harrowing laugh as my wounds were healed from siphoning off his lifeforce.

They were killing him to try and kill me. I leaped into the night while they were full of tears.

"Kashka! Are you..." One of them tried to say as his body laid there.

"You fucking bitch!" The other screamed, but little did they know...

I saved him from a life of torment, for they were about to torture him for answers. Kashka was now in Heaven, or whatever you filthy monsters call it.

6 minutes ago, Sky Asa said:

I'm scared but it's interesting.

Spoiler

I was considering doing JC x Reader, but I realized that might be pushing it.