Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Greenfox

Supporter Pack Question: Rewards~

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

i finally noticed something. Which made me ask a question over and over ...

 

"Will we get the previous rewards of Supporter levels, if we buy into an higher pack?"

 

I specially mean the Cosmetic Aspects.

Will an Patron Backer get the :

-Bronze Arkship Passenger Outfit

-Silver Arkship Passenger Outfit

-Silver Earth Legacy Outfit

 

And a Silver Backer the Bronze?

 

 

I searched for the info and sadly didn't find it xD.

The pets stack ... so do the Cosmetic Outfits too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sofernius said:

Hello,

 

i finally noticed something. Which made me ask a question over and over ...

 

"Will we get the previous rewards of Supporter levels, if we buy into an higher pack?"

 

I specially mean the Cosmetic Aspects.

Will an Patron Backer get the :

-Bronze Arkship Passenger Outfit

-Silver Arkship Passenger Outfit

-Silver Earth Legacy Outfit

 

And a Silver Backer the Bronze?

 

 

I searched for the info and sadly didn't find it xD.

The pets stack ... so do the Cosmetic Outfits too?

https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001639873-FAQ-Supporter-Packs

 

I read that as "If you're a FOUNDER, you get the equivalent of the SUPPORTER. But Not the other way around because founders trusted NQ early, thus getting more"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lethys said:

https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001639873-FAQ-Supporter-Packs

 

I read that as "If you're a FOUNDER, you get the equivalent of the SUPPORTER. But Not the other way around because founders trusted NQ early, thus getting more"

I'm not talking about that :3.

 

I'm talking about buying patron and getting lower tier cosmetics too ^^ (non-founders).

But thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sofernius said:

I'm not talking about that :3.

 

I'm talking about buying patron and getting lower tier cosmetics too ^^ (non-founders).

But thanks.

 

Ah, I never looked at the Support pledges tbh.

No idea, I guess so though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Ah, I never looked at the Support pledges tbh.

No idea, I guess so though

Sadly i missed the KS times. Didn't even know that this game existed till around may, when someone i knew told me about this.

After spamming the chat how much i loved "From The Deepths" and how much fun i and my kid brother have at that xD.

 

General logic dictates that any previous cosmetic will be avaible for someone backing an higher supporter pack .... but pets are written out and the cosmetics aren't.

So i am quite uncertain ^^.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...