Cryo Pods

FD3242

We have had no confirmation on the mechanics of this, but it will probably be something similar to that or you'll just fade away from existence. There is another thread related to this, just for you too look over here

Whilst I would prefer a cryo pod system, it'll be interesting to see how the dev team tackles this situation. As you don't want to be waking up many, many miles away from where you logged off with a mysterious crew that you've never seen before who promptly eject you. 
Though, you never know, that still may be a way to pirate even with Cryo Pods :P 

We'll see.

It would be a good idea to have these on-board a ship, so crews can spawn in the ship and not have to log-in then go find the ship wherever it is.

that's exactly what i was thinking. It would be very immersion braking to logoff in  a ship and spawn in the middle of space they could also do something like what ever voxel you are on you will log-back on that voxel only problem is what to do if it is destroyed. 

that's exactly what i was thinking. It would be very immersion braking to logoff in  a ship and spawn in the middle of space they could also do something like what ever voxel you are on you will log-back on that voxel only problem is what to do if it is destroyed. 

Well, the devs spoke of a way of conserving information. Perhaps your location on-board the ship is catalogued on the ship's interior space and you are relogging on the spot you logged out of, regardless of the ship's movement. Although, a cryo-pod would make the game more immersive indeed, or bunk-beds for warships for that matter to be honest. If they can also make the palyer sleeping look as if he's sleeiping while being offline on the bed, bonus points from me.