The Freelancers

Freelancers_Badge_V2.jpg

Who are we? Why am I making another post? What do we offer? How do I join? Who made that amazing logo? All these questions and more to be answered below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who we Are

The Freelancers are an elite band of mercenaries, willing to take on any contract, if the price is right. Some of our previous exploits have been deemed:

"Stupid", "Fool-Hardy", "Damn near unbelievable", and "Straight up Illegal".

I think it fits well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why am I making another post?

Well the last one was in March, We need new members, and I'm bored. Maybe you can help with the last two?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Services

We're up for hire. Whether it's protecting a shipper, hunting a traitor, building a -insert construct-, or watching you shoot your laser at rocks, as long as the price is right, we can do it. You can even specify the amount of people you need. Perhaps you need a gunner for your ship. Maybe you need 4 to assassinate 1 person. You might possibly need 20 to topple an org of 100.

Step 1: Click this. Step 2: Follow what F.R.E.D. says.

(Step 2A: If F.R.E.D. is dead, mention me)

Well, we can't help you with the last one. But perhaps you can help us help you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment

Now we come to the title of my post.

We're looking for, well, really anyone. Fighters, Builders, Loners, Team-Players.

If you want to join an org that doesn't control you, simply click this here fancy hyperlink to be taken to our discord server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who made that Logo?

Special thanks to Comrademoco.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you on Alioth and beyond.

Commander out.

o7 good to see a thread from you guys finally up. Its always good to see more Merc groups that have their shit sorted step into the public light.

I hope I see you in game. Either with us or against us.

18 hours ago, DarkTemplar said:

o7 good to see a thread from you guys finally up. Its always good to see more Merc groups that have their shit sorted step into the public light.

We had a thread up.

But March 29 is a bit dated, don't you think? Figured it was time for a new one.