When is the pledge page active ?

Occultist

When can i buy the gold package again ? 
Actually the page and the pledges are offline, but i want to play this game in the second alpha phase.

When will it activate again ?

I bouth a extra new graphic card for the game and i....i cant wait. O_O I need this game....to play.....every time....so pls take my money !!!

Have anyone a answer for me ?

I'd expect though that the portal will reopen closer to the start of Alpha2. The original post was written back in July when N! still expected to start Alpha1 in September. As we know this was delayed and we are currently at (closed and under NDA) Pre-Alpha.. As such I would expect the availability of Supporter packs to be delayed as well, my guess (and yes, speculation) would be December at the earliest but quite possible early next year.

On 4.10.2017 at 3:55 PM, blazemonger said:

I'd expect though that the portal will reopen closer to the start of Alpha2. The original post was written back in July when N! still expected to start Alpha1 in September. As we know this was delayed and we are currently at (closed and under NDA) Pre-Alpha.. As such I would expect the availability of Supporter packs to be delayed as well, my guess (and yes, speculation) would be December at the earliest but quite possible early next year.

thx for the Information...im angry that im to late for the first part of tests.  >=( ) 
Early next YEAR ? oh gosh.... :,) pls no.....pls.....no. :D:):mellow::blink::unsure::(

I saw the game and wanted to play it directly....and now this....but its okay....when this beautiful project needs time, i will wait.:rolleyes: