[DEIM] Deimos Corp. a french speaking, teamplay focused org

OTXBXnZ.png

Hi !

I am "LethaK Maas" founder of Deimos Corp..

DEIM is a french speaking organization around the idea that efficiency can be achieved by cooperation and teamplay rather than personal skill only. It was founded in 2012 for the Game Planetside 2 were we waged many combats.

Generally speaking our approach to every problem is: cooperation towards a pragmatic solution involving a clear military-like hierarchy for the set of task at hands.

Our members have had long standing careers as gamers on titles such as SWG, EvE Online, Planetside 1 & 2, WoW, Rust, Ark, Space Engineers, Naval Action, and so much more it would span the entire catalogue of available games.

you can get the feeling of being part of our platoons back in the days

or maybe with voice com ?

We are not a "multigaming" community as we try to only support one game at a time.

Having stopped officially playing Planetside2 some times ago, we are now aiming for Star Citizen, but we are fully aware it will still take many years before delivering a game enjoyable as a whole teamplay group in the long run.

So, in the meantime, most of us are staying together and are looking to experience Dual Universe whenever possible and with as much people as possible with the right mindset ! (recruitment post)
The concepts and ambitions are there, and having a sandbox background coming from SWG, I can personally tell it will be a success if delivered as promised without performances issues ;)

Also, I have created a topic on our forums and summarized in french most of the ideas behind Dual Universe in order to spread the word

I hope we will see you in the verse, for the best or ...else :)

This post is for DEIMOS CORP MEMBERS so I will make only a french version, please forgive me if you can't understand this language, and hope Google Translate will work good :)

@Iethak pourra-on une fois le jeu sorti faire des choses ensemble sans que je sois dans l'organisation ? Ou que je sois dedans sans obligation d'aide/présence (réciproque bien-sûr) et en pouvant quand-même être le chef d'une autre organisation ? Sinon des relations économiques pourraient être sympas si tu veux :)

Quelque soit la réponse, bon jeu à toi et à ta team !

This post is for DEIMOS CORP MEMBERS so I will make only a french version, please forgive me if you can't understand this language, and hope Google Translate will work good :)

@Iethak pourra-on une fois le jeu sorti faire des choses ensemble sans que je sois dans l'organisation ? Ou que je sois dedans sans obligation d'aide/présence (réciproque bien-sûr) et en pouvant quand-même être le chef d'une autre organisation ? Sinon des relations économiques pourraient être sympas si tu veux :)

Quelque soit la réponse, bon jeu à toi et à ta team !

Hi,

I have no idea yet on how we will handle things on DU, but I am open to all possibilities of course.

From what I understand, as a sandbox, we will be able to establish markets and do whatever we want within the frame established by the game, so their is nothing preventing our groups to help each other whenever we want, even in an asynchronous fashion.

As for "diplomacy", we are generaly neutral until required to be proven otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...