Dual vs. no mans sky

Thebest777777

I always wonder from where you take such complex information about how X or Y system will be working? There are some alpha-test ongoing and you, Cpt. Twerkomor, are only and one tester, which give you power to state sentences with such utmost sureness?

Or you are just dev in disguise?

0512dd8b5febf794501545cb2e903ae4600921-w

This is wild guess, as probable as whatever else on this point. Stop confusing people... writing in visible colour does not make you automatically right, y'know.

Nah, I just have opened up enough games to see how they tick to get where the devs go about given a game engine's potentials.

I could sit down and explain to you how the "critical chance" in any RPG is actually a rate of occurance in the code, and that the word "chance" is used so the layman doens't have to figure out what the heck rates are and how they function.

Likewise, I could explain to you how geometry, distances and newtonian physics can be applied to the game's engine in regards to damage calculations, but, this is not GitHub and (most of) you have not a Computers Science major.

It is still a guess, albait educated one.You, I and anybody without devs know nothig about DU mechanic will work... so do not pretend that you know more.Your explanation is good as anybody else, and please, cut this pretensious "I can code, I am better and I know nore than you" talk. It will not work.

It is still a guess, albait educated one.You, I anybody without devs know nothig about DU mechanic will work... so do not pretend thst you know more.Your explanation is good as anybody else, and please, cut this pretensious "I can code, I am better and I know nore than you" talk. It will not for me.

C++, stands for Classy Way and Above.  

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unigine#Serious_game_features_2 . Those who can understand what the tech involved in Occulus Rift is and what half of the engine's features are, will understand why I am very close, not right on top, but close on my calling of the targeting system. And given J.C. Baillie is a far smarter man than any of us here, I can see a far better idea about the combat system than my pesky one.

Cheers!