Interior Decorating

Legate

The title might be really off putting, but listen. I know we will be able to customize our interiors, but I'm wondering what ideas we can come up with for these ship interiors. Some ideas I thought of were:

• Taxidermy animals
  • CHAIRS
  • Weapon Displays (For rifles and such)
  • Customizible paintings (We can create our own or upload them from google)
  • Ammo Crates (for either personnel on-board or the ship's weapons)

That's all I can think of, due to it being very late for me and getting very tired.

Empty placement spot: A modelless Item placement spot that would allow us to designate shelving area within our own voxel structures.

Empty sitting spot: A modelless sitting spot which would allow us to designate our own chairs within our own voxel structures.

Photos: Using  in-game screenshots in-game.

Pots: Because alien flora needs a home.

"Aquariums": Not necessarily water, but recreating the conditions in which small fauna can survive in.

Holographic NPC: Using whatever player character creation system there is and taking it's animation commands from an LUA program.

Holographic ship model: Quite a bit more taxing but perhaps can be done efficiently with some good coding mojo, downscaled holographic representations of blueprints.

Empty placement spot: A modelless Item placement spot that would allow us to designate shelving area within our own voxel structures.

Empty sitting spot: A modelless sitting spot which would allow us to designate our own chairs within our own voxel structures.

Photos: Using  in-game screenshots in-game.

Pots: Because alien flora needs a home.

"Aquariums": Not necessarily water, but recreating the conditions in which small fauna can survive in.

Holographic NPC: Using whatever player character creation system there is and taking it's animation commands from an LUA program.

Holographic ship model: Quite a bit more taxing but perhaps can be done efficiently with some good coding mojo, downscaled holographic representations of blueprints.

I sooo want to sleep in a bed, with a tiny holographic image of my ship next to it :D

but yes, we all need to be able to design the interiour to our houses just as much as we need to be able to design the interiour of our ships.