Sign in to follow this  
Ohems

UI creation

Hi!

From what I've seen in the promotional material, ships seem to have a pretty ready made HUD. Can builders add UI components to ships? So that if you add a specific cube manufactured by a specific company, then you will get some random information and possibly some new options to your ship HUD?

They did advertise automatic defense systems in their Kickstarter video. Can I build a control panel with which I could select a target for the defense system?

Cheers!

- Finnboy11

In one of the videos they've put out they say that they plan to make the ship screens customizable, such as making each functional element of the ship have a widget for it so that you can have real time information on that component of the ship displayed.

From what's been said already, I can only imagine that the interface screens and components on your ship can all be meshed together with Lua to make pretty much anything you would need possible.