Easy Anti-Cheat logout issues are being investigated - here are some potential solutions

NQ-Wanderer

Dear Noveans,

We have noticed some of the disconnect issues you've been having with EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) when playing Dual Universe. We want to let you know that we are investigating this issue!

For those of you having issues with EAC, one thing you might wish to try is unplugging certain devices such as joysticks or gamepads as this might help.
Also, when relogging please close and restart your client.

If you've been experiencing disconnect issues due to EAC, we would encourage you to submit a support ticket or to let us know by responding to this thread.

I am playing with 6 accounts.  I am randomly being kicked on various accounts and my main account keeps getting locked out for extended time.  I have noticed your little Easy Anti Cheat pop button that hides behind the game at last.  I have been forced to use the task manager to KILL DU up to this point because of the hidden little tiny hidden OK button that Easy Anti Cheat pops up.   I use a keyboard macro to just logon my accounts, and I am more than willing for you to use my machine as a test example of the dozens of times per day I am being kicked.   Sometimes it is after being on the same account for an hour or more and then POOP!   I find this really upsetting.