I am Master Sethioz

Sethioz

this area seems bit empty, so thought i'll say few words. I was originally invited into early access testing over 2 years ago to make some videos on the game, but since i struggle with severe long-term depression i stopped playing it back then, but now i'm back! I make youtube videos and right now DU is basically only game i play, you can find all my DU videos in this playlist:

I've always liked building games, such as space engineers, Avorion, Brick Rigs, DRONE, trailmakers, Empyrion ..etc, those are just the ones i remember from head. I also like the grind-type games, so DU is quite good fit for me .. altho i really HATE how badly its optimized, my PC specs are not even important, because i can play games such as dying light 2, resident evil village, forza horizon 5, cyberpunk 2077 ..etc in 1440p almost maxed out @ 60fps. I usually set resolution to 4k and then lower resolution scale so its around 1440p, they all run perfectly fine and they have far more realistic graphics than DU, but DU i run in 1080p only and i almost never get 60fps, it just lags for no reason at all :(( in fact i wouldn't play with below 60fps at all, but DU doesn't require much precision, so low fps is barable in DU, otherwise i'd wait until they fix it.

otherwise i really like DU. so please please devs, focus on optimising your game! with basic graphics like DU, it should run 120fps in 4k with no issues on my PC.

i just started building my L core base and i have my ship designs up for sale too. search my name "Sethioz" in VR and come visit! my base/s. most likely i will have more VR pod stations, but they'll all include my name in them so people can easily find them. i like designing and building everything myself (not just in game, but also in real), so everything you see in my base, is designed and built by me. i also design my own graphics and DU lets me use them on in-game screens, which is quite fun! i can make all sorts of stuff and stick them onto my ships or bases.

anywayz i'm usually friendly and helpful, but i quickly get frustrated by stupidity.

I really appreciate your video's on the heat shields, I will experiment with those in the future!

Sorry about the skydock (for AGG), it's located ~7km from Alioth Market 6, it's now 2 L cores, but will shortly be 4 L cores. It sits at 1250m-1375m and is often in the clouds, which is cool and weird, but an absolute navigation hazard for those that don't know. That massive black skyscraper is one of my neighbors, I estimate it at 2x2x8 L cores and one of the reasons why I no longer feel guilty about making a skydock... 😉 I have not yet found any wrecks under, on or in the skydock...

On 12/31/2022 at 9:26 PM, Cergorach said:

I really appreciate your video's on the heat shields, I will experiment with those in the future!

Sorry about the skydock (for AGG), it's located ~7km from Alioth Market 6, it's now 2 L cores, but will shortly be 4 L cores. It sits at 1250m-1375m and is often in the clouds, which is cool and weird, but an absolute navigation hazard for those that don't know. That massive black skyscraper is one of my neighbors, I estimate it at 2x2x8 L cores and one of the reasons why I no longer feel guilty about making a skydock... 😉 I have not yet found any wrecks under, on or in the skydock...

thanks buddy. are you talking about the tower that was on my latest video, where my friend smashed into it xD? That's why i never fly below 3000 meters on Alioth, specially near 06.

I'm currently working on M core art-performance ship, it's going to be amazing.