So what now? (account related)

NURabbit

So, I am an account holder.. and it says I need time on my account (Regardless of claiming a '2 week free' voucher not much longer than a week ago) I have purchased my initial month through steam, and now when I go to purchase more time, it informs me the game is already in my library and refuses to let me buy more time..

Please inform, and if possible please look into my free 2 week thing, as it just gave out, on a Saturday, and theres no way I accepted that on a Saturday.. it was at least Tuesday which I did..

Thanks guys and hope to be playing again soon, love the game :)

Agreed. If you did not receive the full 2 free weeks as per your voucher then reach out to NQ support via a ticket and they will take care of you. They can also assist with purchasing problems but in this case since you have already unlocked Dual Universe on steam you just need to add more gametime to your account. To do this make sure you are logged into the steam client then login to your Dual Universe account here. Finally visit this page and choose a subscription. After pressing confirm you will be redirected back to your steam client where you can then finalize your purchase via your steam wallet. Note these instructions can also be found on the game's steam page just after the recent events & announcements section.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Msoul said:

Agreed. If you did not receive the full 2 free weeks as per your voucher then reach out to NQ support via a ticket and they will take care of you. They can also assist with purchasing problems but in this case since you have already unlocked Dual Universe on steam you just need to add more gametime to your account. To do this make sure you are logged into the steam client then login to your Dual Universe account here. Finally visit this page and choose a subscription. After pressing confirm you will be redirected back to your steam client where you can then finalize your purchase via your steam wallet. Note these instructions can also be found on the game's steam page just after the recent events & announcements section.

This is not working, steam payment it's not opening before continue as the instructions says.

We are 4 players with this problem

Please double check that you have linked your steam account with your DU account as that is a required step. Also I am not sure if this process will work for accounts created before the steam release. There was talk of accounts being linked to payment processors where if your first subscription based purchase is made via Steam/Xsolla then all subsequent ones must also be made the same way. I could easily be mistaken thou so if the process is still not working then definitely reach out to NQ support for help. Also give this post a quick read, maybe it will help you narrow down the problem.

Wishing you guys all the best. I hope you figure it out and have a great time.