It's time: add soil honeycombs and add plant seeds to grow plants

Hirnsausen

Loooong overdue:

an option to transform various soil types to their corresponding honeycomb types. The currently existing machines for ore can be used for that. Refiner to remove stones and other matter from the soil, and the honeycomb machine to make honeycombs from the purified soil.

Those soil honeycombs won't give any protection from weapons, but they can be used in player-made crop plot areas as soil, or to build round bases that really blend in with the environment.

Seeds of a wide variety of decorative and harvestable plants can then put into those player-made soil honeycombs. When inside a construct (ship or base) the plat stops to grow as soon as it touches the ceiling, otherwise it will grow to its natural size. Also, the player can apply a growth-stopping agent to stop the plant from growing (bonsai). The harvest yield depends on how much the plant is smaller than the original plant version.

I don't want to repeat here again all the plants I could think off, I did it before.

On a side note, I can also imagine water to fill a pool or lake or aquarium, and to have life forms inside that water.

These additions will greatly improve the ships and bases and landscapes we build.

Edited by Hirnsausen